Wednesday 7 January 2015

Production: Fonts

 The main font I have chosen to use in my print work is a sans serif font entitled, 'Century Gothic'. This is a regularly mundane font and would usually be quite dull. However, by writing entirely in upper case and setting specific words to bold, I have made it more interesting. I did this as it was a trait of the print products I researched.








The second font I chose is from the website 'DaFont.com' and if far more complex than my first. And I have chosen to only write the artist's name in this font (as is usually done on digipacks and advertisements in this genre). I have edited this font by adding the same filter to it as I did with my photographs. I will do this to my other typography too.


These fonts were presented to a sample of my target audience, both over the internet (through a site called Movellas) and in person. They were both looked upon well.


No comments:

Post a Comment